Redeemer members and regular attenders
Urgent pastoral care
For urgent pastoral care needs during regular business hours, call 212-808-4460 and press “4.” Your message will be given to the pastor on call. After hours (evenings/weekends) leave a message on the Diaconate Helpline at 917-719-0259.
Examples of urgent situations include death, illness (including hospital visit requests), or other personal crises.
Non-urgent pastoral care
Theological questions or prayer
For theological questions or prayer, we encourage you to consider one or more of the following options:
- On Sundays, come forward after one of our worship services to speak or pray with the worship leader (who is usually a pastor), a deacon, a deaconess or an elder (elders available on the first Sunday of the month only).
- Attend a Community Group for prayer and to work out theological questions in community. If you are a member of a group already, please contact your Community Group leader or director. To join a Community Group, find a group near you.
- Attend the Intro to Redeemer membership class. This is a great place to ask theological questions.
For personal problems, we encourage you to consider one or more of the following options:
- If you are already in a Community Group, share your struggle with your group or group leader. To join a Community Group, find a group near you.
- Consider calling Redeemer Counseling Services at 212-370-0475, ext. 1365 to speak to a counselor.
- Request to meet with a member of our pastoral staff by calling the receptionist at 212-808-4460, ext. 1386. Your message will be given to the pastor on call.
Financial and practical needs
For financial or other practical help, call the Diaconate Helpline at 917-719-0259. Learn more about getting Diaconate care.
You can also see our classifieds for housing, employment, items for sale and miscellaneous ads.