New Groups for Seekers, Skeptics and QuestionersOctober 2010
Every Sunday there are scores of people in our services who aren’t sure what they believe about Christianity and who are processing the claims of Jesus. We recognize this is hard to do in isolation, which is why we have created discussion groups for those who aren’t sure but want to know more. These informal groups (Seeker Groups) are for people who have questions about Christianity. They are designed to be a respectful, moderated dialogue that meets over the course of seven weeks and discusses the following topics:
• Isn’t the Bible a Myth? Hasn’t Science Disproved Christianity?
• How Can You Say That There Is Only One Way To God? What About Other Religions?
• What Gives You The Right to Tell Me How to Live My Life? Why Are There So Many Rules?
• Why Does God Allow Suffering? Why Is There So Much Evil in the World?
• Why Is the Church Responsible for So Much Injustice? Why Are Christians Such Hypocrites?
• How Can God Be Full of Love and Wrath at the Same Time? How Can God Send Good People to Hell?
If this defines where you are in your spiritual journey, or you know someone who may benefit from this discussion, visit: www.redeemer.com/connect/fellow ship_groups/find_a_group.html or email Juliet Vedral at juliet.vedral@ redeemer.com
<< Back to Table of Contents