Older Wiser Loving Servants (OWLS)
The Diaconate OWLS (Older Wiser Loving Servants) is a gospel-centered group for adults 60 and over. The group gathers on a regular basis.
The West Side OWLS meets every Friday morning at 10:45 a.m. at W83 Ministry Center, 150 W. 83rd St. (between Columbus and Amsterdam Ave).
- Affirm the intrinsic value God gives mature believers to grace the body of Christ.
- Build and strengthen each other in our faith.
- Initiate unique ways that we as older adults can serve the community.
- Encourage one another through frank discussion and sharing personal stories.
- Pray for one another and our church in life's challenges and triumphs.
- Become a new community of mature people who support and care for the larger community.
OWLS, in keeping with Redeemer's vision to be a church not for oursevles, serves the needs of the community as they arise.