Volunteers from across the Redeemer community play an important part in every stage of this project. They help identify and evaluate the various firms involved in designing and constructing a new building and provide their expert feedback on every decision.
If you are interested in helping with this project, we always welcome new team members! We are especially looking for new members of the Community Liaison team and Interior Design team, and web designers for the Media/Communications team.
As the project progresses, we will also need volunteers to launch the Construction and Property Management teams, as well as graphic designers.
To volunteer, please email Susan Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- Best phone # for contact
- What type of work are you currently involved in?
- How might your talents best serve?
- Availability on mid-week evenings and/or Sunday between AM and PM services
Volunteer teams and responsibilities
Real Estate Team
- Real Estate Broker selection and Property search
- Due diligence on property research
- Selection Team for Architect and Contractor
Architect/Interior Design Team
- Analysis of building program (space requirements)
- Preliminary brainstorming on design approach
- Review of conceptual images and sketches
- Review and input on preliminary design ideas from contracted architect
- "Building Green" research
- Created financing package for loan request
- Identified and approached potential lenders
- Selection team for Lending Institution
- Video Updates and related interviews
- Congregation and Town Hall meetings
Community Liaison Team
- Contact between Redeemer and local Community Board (CB7)
- Research neighborhood demographics
- Research existing community needs and outreach programs